Are you trying to lose some weight? Well, we are here to help you and to prepare you for summer time. You just need to focus and push yourself to the limits and to follow these easy steps and you will reach your desired body weight. So, let’ start with some tips: Never ever skip your breakfast. By eating your breakfast, you control your weight. A lot of people are in delusion, because they think by skipping breakfast, they will lose weight more...
Now that you have chosen the 21 day fix program as the vehicle that will deliver you to your destination of good health and fitness let’s try to see how we can make the journey enjoyable. Sticking to the program will call for adjusting some of your eating habits and adapting new ones. You will also have new meals introduced to the diet to achieve the goal. Here we provide you with 21 day fix recipes that will be of great value to you during the program. There are many recipes that can be divided into breakfast, lunch and dinner though we shall try to cover the most common and readily available.
1. Power Oats (contains one yellow and one red). You get a quarter cup of oatmeal that was cooked earlier and combine it with one egg and two egg whites.
2. For a simple breakfast with one purple, yellow and red containers. You cook one-quarter of oats, one small apple, and two eggs. If it’s desired, you can opt to top the meal with cinnamon and one teaspoon Truvia.
3. Green Machine Smoothie that contains one red, purple and green container. You will need one scoop strawberry shake ology, half of a banana, one green container of spinach and one teaspoon coconut oil though optional. You will use twelve ounces water, and you can ice to taste.
4. The Buffalo Stuffed potato meal with one red and one yellow container. With half chicken breast baked, and half-baked white potato. You can then top it with hot sauce and sometimes a little Greek yogurt together with the room left over from the red container. One of the quickest lunches to have. You can team it up with salad to include the green containers
5. The Tuna Salad of one green, red and orange container. You can make it by having one can of tuna, one green container that can get mixed with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber. Use the balsamic vinegar and an extra virgin olive oil for orange.
6. Healthy Taco Salad of one red, orange and green container. You need a browned beef, turkey or chicken depending on your preference. The mix of lettuce, tomatoes and onions as green together with shredded cheese for the orange.
7. The broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken. It’s a good meal for dinner and it is well filling. Its ingredients will include the following. One chicken breast counting as the red container, cheddar cheese as blue and frozen broccoli acting as the green container are the main ingredients. You also need salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
Most of the above 21 day fix recipes are not the only available methods that one can stick to but before you settle on a recipe, ensure that you have done enough study and research. There are many other recipes available that will help you stick to the program and enjoy it.Learn More
High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) has been gaining traction in the fitness world, with more and more gyms offering this training on a regular basis. For everyone who might be unfamiliar with HIIT, it is a workout that alternates between bursts of intense activity and recovery periods composed of low-impact activity or even rest.
For example you can sprint for 1 minute, and then follow it up with 2 minutes of walking before you repeat the process again. If this 3-minute HIIT is repeated 5 times, you will undergo a 15-minute workout session.
The HIIT workout is exceptionally time efficient, making it perfect for all individuals with a busy schedule. You can fit this workout during your lunch-break or even before a big event.
And if you are wondering whether a short workout time is efficient, let me alleviate your worries. Studies have proven that 15 minutes of interval training performed three times a week allows for more progress than an hour on the treadmill.
In fact, 2 weeks of HIIT was shown to improve aerobic capacity by the same amount as 6-8 weeks of endurance training.
If you are looking to burn fat in your workouts, then HIIT is perfect for you. The intense exercise burns more calories than the average workout, while working to activate Exercise Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption (EPOC) in the body.
EPOC is an increase in the rate of oxygen intake after participation in a strenuous activity, in attempt to erase oxygen debt in the body. EPOC causes the release of fatty acids which are used as fuel for our bodies during the recovery period, allowing our bodies to burn fat for over 24 hours after the HIIT is complete.
Have you ever experienced a point in your exercise routine where you cannot breathe and your heart feels like it is about to burst out of your chest? If you haven’t, you are one of many people who do not enter the anaerobic zone during workouts.
However, HIIT guarantees that you will push into the anaerobic zone, in turn causing your heart to grow stronger and healthier.
While equipment is great, it is often bulky and expensive. Thankfully, no equipment is necessary during HIIT. HIIT uses our body as a medium of exercise, with jumping lunges, high knees, and fast feet working well to increase our heart rate without the addition of equipment.
In continuation from the previous point, HIIT is convenient. Whether you are at home, at a gym, in a hotel, or on a boat, you can take part in your training. The reason that HIIT can be adapted so easily is because the concept is simple and no equipment is necessary.
Whenever there is a high-intensity workout, people always fear that they will lose muscle mass together with fat. Thankfully, HIIT allows participants to lose weight coming from fat stores while preserving muscle.
As we mentioned earlier, HIIT results in EPOC which speeds up our metabolism so that we can burn fat for up to 24 hours after the workout. This increase in the metabolic rate is also accompanied by an increase of up to 450% in the Human Growth Hormone (HGH) production, which increases caloric burn while working to slow down aging.
HIIT trains our body to efficiently eliminate the metabolic waste that is found in our muscles during the intervals between intense activities. This effective elimination of waste byproducts like lactate is the reason that you can perform multiple sets of intense exercises in a short period.
Many steady-state exercise routines offer few results, and this is because they challenge aerobic fitness while forgetting about anaerobic fitness. However, HIIT challenges the anaerobic system, and the result is a dramatic improvement in muscle power, calorie burning, weight loss, and endurance.
HIIT can be tailored to target the muscles of your choice, including your glutes, triceps, back muscles, lower extremities, and abs to name a few.
With this information you can clearly see why HIIT is so popular among fitness enthusiasts. If you were not convinced before, now I am sure that you are just itching to try out HIIT. Good luck as you embark on this exciting journey!Learn More
Insanity Max 30 is a 60 days fitness program that comes with 12 30 minutes workouts. But that’s not all, each of these workouts are in itself quite explosive in nature. There are 10 workouts are primarily divided into two phases that lasts about 30 days each and there are two bonus workouts which you can do anytime during the entire duration of this program. These workouts are not just intense, but comes with 150 moves which will surely push your establish boundaries. But the best thing is you don’t need any additional weight or equipments for these workouts. Wonderding does Insanity Max 30 work? Here are reasons to show you if it really works.
You might be a little scared after hearing about the explosive workouts, but this program is simply for anyone who wishes to boost their fitness. A modifier which is included in this program can simplify any workout to meet the fitness levels. So, you just don’t need to be afraid if you are a beginner and start using this program.
1. The main goal of insanity max 30 is to get your body ripped, starting from your head top to the toe tips.
2. Along with this, the cardio workouts used in the program are specially meant to get rid of all your body fat effortlessly so that you can have a lean body for yourself to show off.
3. On the other hand, the strength moves aims to define muscles as well as sculpt the entire body so that you have a great body you have always dreamt to achieve.
Well, without any doubt this program works and even better than most other similar programs. It can give you a perfect body in just two months while others might or might not be able to give it in one year. Apart from this the program is really safe and doesn’t backfire. So, you can be relaxed to get the desired result without any worry. Talking about results, here are some reasons that show why insanity max 30 works.
• The whole point of the program is to push you to your limits or to the Max. In simple words, you will be spending 100% of your efforts during all the 30 minute workout and if you ask anyone who has tried these workouts, they will tell you they have give all their intensity they had in this 30 minutes.
• The aim of the fitness program is to squeeze the optimal performance out of you. The modifier included in the program manages to simplify the workouts so that you as a beginner can participate in the workouts easily. This means optimal performance can be achieved by both advanced exerciser as well as beginners.
• Most people can go for just a 3 minutes workout before the Max Out. However, most people who use this program go through Max Out after 20 minutes of workout during the 60 days. This shows the endurance and constant improvement that you can achieve through this program.
It can be easily said that Insanity Max 30 works with you having an overall improved physical fitness over the span of 60 days. However, this program works only if you are in a decent shape and you put maximum efforts to get maximum results. So, you can surely see that this amazing fitness and nutrition program works only if you are willing to push your limits to the highest extent.Learn More
Are you trying to lose some weight? Well, we are here to help you and to prepare you for summer time. You just need to focus and push yourself to the limits and to follow these easy steps and you will reach your desired body weight. So, let’ start with some tips: